- Removable webbing gear attachment straps
- Front panel daisy chain loops, compatible with Voile straps
- Three-point haul system
- Snowshed fabric backpanel
- Dual ToolLocks with bungee tie-offs
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Lightweight, glove friendly buckles
- Rope attachment/internal compression
- Removable padded web belt and ice gear carry loops
- Zip mesh pocket under large zip bucket opening
- Dual upper compression straps
- Side loops for additional compression, attachment points or to rig A frame ski carry; compatible with Voile straps
- Weight: 700 g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50 x 28 x 22 cm
- Fabric: Bluesign® approved 210D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Volume: 22L
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.