- Telescopic center pole with 10" of adjustment for winter/summer use
- Roll-back main door provides greater ventilation in good weather
- Zippered side port for quick access to gear outside the tarp
- Roof vent helps to manage condensation
- Snow flaps block out spindrift
- Minimum Weight: 2.12kg
- Packaged Weight: 2.73kg
- Number of Doors: 1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 386 x 386 x 226 cm
- Design Type: Non-Freestanding
- Number of Guylines: 5
- Pole Material: DAC DA-17 Aluminum
- Fly Fabric: 68D 210T Poly Ripstop DWR/2000MM PeU, FR CPAI84
Maybe it’s no wonder that the state of California has been the cradle for so many great American outdoor brands. Sandwiched between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Nevada mountains, and encompassing no less than nine US National Parks, the Golden State has long been a mecca for outdoor adventurers of every ilk. Sierra Designs is a case in point. California was the natural place for the brand’s co-founders, a pair of young outdoor aficionados named George Marks and Bob Swanson, to set up shop.
They first met in late 1963 at while working at The Ski Hut in Berkeley, CA. Two years later, Sierra Designs was born. Today, the brand continues to create outdoor equipment and apparel that is functional, beautiful, and most importantly, attainable, enabling outdoor lovers throughout the USA and beyond to hit the trail and fill their souls with a sense of wanderlust.