- Compact and lightweight: weighs just 829 g and packs down to 10 x 10 x 35 cm
- Seamless seat construction offers enhanced durability, made possible by custom-engineered mesh that conforms to your body when you sit down
- Adjustable straps enable you to change the back position to fully recline or sit up straight, e.g. when eating or cooking
- Shock-corded frame and ball and socket connectors make setup simple
- Forged aluminium hubs and frame are lightweight, strong and durable
- Minimum Weight: 829 g
- Capacity: 136 kg
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 35 cm
- Packed Size: 49 x 53 x 64 cm
- Aluminum frame
- 100% PCR polyester seat, ball and socket connection
Sustainability Through Longevity - Designed to last a lifetime and protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
The idea of NEMO was born one turbulent night on the side of Mount Washington while Cam Brensinger spent a sleepless five hours in a poorly designed bivy. That night he realised how much opportunity there was for thoughtful design as part of the equation of enjoying adventure. And, coming down off the mountain the next day, he resolved to tackle that challenge. Three days after graduation from Rhode Island School of Design, he founded NEMO Equipment.
From the Journal: NEMO Equipment | The Story