- Ultralight synthetic insulated puffer with seamless baffle construction
- Body mapped construction comprised of wind-resistant polyester shell with Teflon Ecoelite PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish, augmented by Polartec Power Stretch fleece inserts for enhanced freedom of movement
- Seamless insulated baffles filled with Dupont Sonora synthetic loose fill insulation
- 50-denier shell fabric made from 55% recycled polyester
- YKK front zip plus zippered hand pockets
- Elastic-bound hem and Lycra-stretch cuffs to lock in warmth
- Picture Expedition logo
- 55% Recycled Polyester
- 45% Polyester
Eco Certified - Picture Organic is a certified B Corp, the highest distinction for companies committed to making environmental and social responsibility a core part of their business operations
Ethically Sourced Materials - Picture Organic uses recycled materials to manufacture this garment
Manufactured Sustainably - Renewable and low carbon energies such as solar and wind energy are used to manufure Picture Organic products
Picture Organic is the rebellious surf-skate lovechild of its three iconoclastic French founders: Julien, Jeremy and Vincent. The trio are lifelong friends and passionate board-riders of both snow and sidewalk. But they are also eco-conscious entrepreneurs united by a single-minded vision, as well as a determination to beat the odds.
That’s why, right from the start, Picture has always been 100% committed to sustainable, conscious design. It’s about more than just unique designs, rad colours and high-quality apparel – though it is all of those things too. Picture gear is all made from recycled, organic or responsibly sourced materials. And it doesn’t cost the earth either. Prices are controlled to make sure that the products are a viable alternative to conventional industrial production.
From The Journal: Picture Organic Clothing | The Story