- Innovative multi-litreage system means the Mobius pack easily converts from 16 litre capacity to 35 litres, providing versatile volume for daily essentials or weekends away
- Four-way zipper and clamshell opening gives fast, easy access to the main compartment
- Twin side compression straps enable you to cinch in the load
- Twin side pockets for stashing your water bottle
- Additional bottom straps for lashing extra kit
- Front zipped pocket with internal organisation to keep essentials safe
- Inner laptop sleeve will accommodate a 15" Macbook Pro
- Adjustable chest strap with safety whistle
- Secure roll top closure for weatherproofing, plus additional back opening to stow or access your stuff quickly
- Pack body is 100% REPREVE recycled polyester from plastic bottles rescued from landfill; back panel made from BLOOM foam padding, derived from excess algal blooms, thereby cleaning up waterways and ecosystems
- All buckles, zips and trims made from recycled post-industrial factory waste
- Ten trees planted for each pack sold
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Vietnam
- Capacity: 35 litre
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 20 x 59 cm
- 100% REPREVE Recycled Polyester: REPREVE® diverts plastic water bottles from the landfill and gives them new life as recycled fibre. The innovative fibre is used throughout tentree's collection, offering durability, protection, and a solution to minimise your footprint
- BLOOM Foam Padding: BLOOM® harvests excess algae bloom, cleaning up waters and ecosystems. By using BLOOM® as the padding, you double its protection power by minimising the impact on your gadgets as well as the environment.
- The Mobius backpack uses recycled post-industrial factory waste to create buckles, zippers, and trims.
Global Certification - tentree is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment.
Ethically Sourced Materials - tentree's core values drive them to find the best responsibly sourced materials, and the guarantee of safe and respectful work environment. tentree are committed to finding and sourcing the most sustainable fibres and materials available. Making it their responsibility to ensure they leave the smallest impact on our environment.
Environmental Initiatives - Buy 1 product and tentree will plant 10 trees. That is their promise to you. By helping tentree plant trees, it’s an easy, and accessible solution to promote wellness of our planet. tentree have proudly partnered with great NGOs such as Eden Reforestation, Trees for the Future, Plant With Purpose, and One Tree Planted—all of these organisations work hard to provide awareness and add value to the local communities.
tentree is one of the world's most sustainable brands (see the Eco Credentials tab). They create aspirational outside products for those who identify with the outdoors, but are not defined by them. tentree motivate and encourage environmental stewardship through earth-first apparel.