- 900D heavy-duty TPU is easy to clean – simply hose it off when the trek is through
- Seamless bottom bathtub construction prevents water from entering the duffle even if placed in a puddle
- Tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength
- Full-access, wide-mouth opening makes it easy to rummage around inside
- Large lockable main zippers with reflective finger loop zipper pulls for easy access when wearing gloves
- Pack straps tuck away for protection if checked as luggage
- Top, side, and end handles serve as convenient tie-down locations
- Front zippered pocket for quick access to travel essentials
- Folds flat for compact storage when not in use
- Water repellent RPVB coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastic from landfills in Asia
- Need more room? Unbuckle the sides of the duffle for additional packing space
||34 x 65 x 31 cm
||34 x 95 x 31 cm
- 100% Recycled 900D Poly TPU
- 100% Recycled 1680D Ballistic Poly RPVB
Recycled Materials - This duffle is made from 100% recycled fabric
Sustainability through Longevity - Eagle Creek meticulously select every component, then subject their designs to rigorous lab testing, then take them on the road to ensure they handle real-world travel abuse. The resulting quality is backed by a lifetime warranty covering workmanship and materials.
No Matter What™ Warranty - In addition to the lifetime warranty against defects, Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ Warranty covers repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Already at 69%, by 2025, 75% of Eagle Creek products will use bluesign® approved fabrics.
Eagle Creek has been equipping travellers and adventurers for over forty years. Along the way, they’ve continually refined their packs, bags, duffles and innovative packing solutions – so when it comes to getting your stuff from A to B, they’ve pretty much got it nailed. The result is an ultra-rugged and supremely user-focused range of luggage and everyday carry essentials. Each and every item is designed to help you travel smart, stay organised and transport your gear safely and securely, whether your final destination is just across town or halfway around the world.
As a US brand with a global reach, they’re also conscious of the impact of raw materials, supply chains and manufacturing processes on diverse and fragile ecosystems. Eagle Creek’s ethics have always been to produce quality, durable products, built to last a lifetime of adventure. But as a brand, it also takes a planet-first approach to product design. That means using recycled and reclaimed materials, harnessing responsible production methods and backing up their goods with industry-leading warranties to keep them out of landfill.
The ultimate aim? To solve all your packing problems, so all that’s left for you to do is plan your next adventure.