- Attractive but understated coated, water-resistant card cover with double spiral binding
- Contains 80 sheets of smooth extra white 90gsm paper
- Pre-printed, lined two-colour pages marked with Date + Notes + Action
- Micro perforated pages for easy and clean removal
- Available in two sizes, compact and large
- Made in France
Clairefontaine, responsible for all paper found in Rhodia, is the only European manufacturer making its own paper for its products.
Local manufacturing - Rhodia notebooks are 100% made in France, as they always have been.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Clairefontaine make their paper from pulp and wood by-products from PEFC-certified sustainable forests.
Eco Manufacturing - Clairefontaine self-supply 80% of the energy they use, and have put in place an advanced water recycling method (that makes the River Meurthe water cleaner than when it got to the mill). They also convert waste from water treatment plant into agricultural compost.
Rhodia pads are an icon of modern French design. Established in 1934 in Lyon by two paper-making brothers, the brand’s first notebooks immediately drew acclaim for their quality materials and striking orange covers. Today, Rhodia is still known for its exacting standards and timeless design, and the pads are still manufactured in France, just as they always have been.