- Zips into select Filson coats and jackets
- Stand collar
- Handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Knit cuffs
- Heavyweight 24oz mackinaw wool fabric
- Made of 100% virgin wool from hardy sheep in the North-western US & Canada
- Naturally water-repellent
- Breathable and warm
- Can absorb as much as 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp
- Made in the USA
Material: 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool
Woven to their unique specifications, Filson’s heavyweight 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool provides greater resilience, more natural insulating qualities, increased breathability and superior water repellency. It comes from a small herd of hardy sheep in the northwestern United States and Canada, and will absorb as much as 30% of its own weight in moisture without becoming damp or clammy, allowing it to retain body warmth even when very wet. The fibers can even be bent and flexed 20,000 times without breaking. Filson is certain that there is no finer wool than their 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool.
Sustainability through Longevity - Filson guarantees the quality of every item they make. It's that simple. They believe in their products and stand by the quality of workmanship, craftsmanship and materials in each one. Every Filson product is guaranteed for life against failure or damage in its intended usage.
- Over the years, Filson's philosophy has never changed: Make sure it's the absolute best. Clinton Filson spent a lot of time talking to his customers and refining his designs to their specifications. So it's not surprising that the items that worked then still work today, over 120 years later. Comfort, protection and durability never go out of style.