- Traditional jacquard pattern inspired by the vibrant fabrics found in Kathmandu’s markets
- Heavy 300-weight polyester fleece with bound hems, cuffs and collar for durability
- Easy-wearing regular cut, with offset raglan shoulder seams for added comfort
- Practical button neck pullover with twin hand warmer pockets
- Integrated low-profile media port in pocket
- Each Sherpa product sold pays for one school day for a child in Nepal
- Made in Nepal
- 300 wt. brushed fleece made of 100% polyester
|Men’s ||S ||M ||L ||XL ||XXL|
|Neck ||15 ||15.5 ||16 ||17 ||18|
|Chest ||36-38 ||39-41 ||42-44 ||45-47 ||48-50|
|Waist ||30-31 ||32-33 ||34-35 ||36-37 ||38-39|
|Sleeve ||33-34 ||34-35 ||35-36 ||36-37 ||37-38|
|Inseam ||31-32 ||32-33 ||32-33 ||32-33 ||32-33|
Global Initiatives: Every item you buy funds a school day for a child in Nepal. When you wear Sherpa Adventure Gear, you’re helping to teach a child and create opportunity for a new generation.
Ethically Sourced Materials: Sherpa are committed to constantly improving the environmental impact of sourcing, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and recycling efforts throughout all phases of their business and always strive to do better. Making products in Nepal means the world to Sherpa's communities. By bringing meaningful employment and income to so many, they are able to make a lasting difference in their lives.
A small brand with a great big heart, and every authentic garment made-for trekking, travelling and exploring the world— reflects their Himalayan homeland.
For hundreds of years, Sherpas have searched for the most beautiful ways to stay warm, dry and comfortable in the highest mountains on earth. So today, naturally, Sherpa embrace the latest technical materials and designs, they test out gear in the Himalayas for your greater well-being, they also weave into every garment a rich heritage of time-honoured beliefs and humility. It is an odyssey of their heart.