- Breathable mesh seat with handy stretch cargo pocket
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Shock-corded aluminium frame assembles effortlessly
- Sets up and packs down quickly
- Capacity: 113 kg
- Material: NewWave™ Nylon / 6061 Anodized Aluminum
- Dimensions: 76 x 57 x 69 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 51 x 13 cm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- ENO is a member of 1% for the Planet and are proud to contribute one percent of their annual sales to help leave the environment in a better place for future generations.
Travelling is one of the best ways to get inspiration. Maybe that’s why, back in 1999, a fledgling outdoor brand called Eagle’s Nest Outfitters (ENO) came up with a plan to introduce their hammocks to the masses by taking a mega road trip up the East Coast of the USA.
Setting out from Florida in a ramshackle minivan, they headed to music festivals and community gatherings to try and sell their packable, travel-ready hammocks. They soon realised that the best way to get people in hammocks was to eliminate the need for complicated knots. So, they came up with the first knotless hammock suspension system. Suddenly, hanging out was a cinch.
And today, they make and sell what we think are the most comfortable and practical hammocks in the world. Go hang out.
ENO Lounger SL Care Guide