- Hooded mountain smock
- Over-the-head design with neck zip
- Adjustable hood
- Handwarmer pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- 80% cotton, 20% nylon
- Durable, lightweight and quick-drying
- Tough Light Mountain Cloth series that can be used roughly
- Not only is it durable, but it dries faster and is lighter than cotton
- Design is as simple as possible, pursuing minimalism that can be worn by men and women of all ages
|Sleeve Length (center back)
How to measure
Sustainability through Longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their clothing to rigorous engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability. If you find that the product doesn’t live up to Snow Peak’s standards, they will repair or exchange it free of charge.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story