- Converts your headtorch into a handy tent lantern, providing a warm and diffuse glow to illuminate your tent rather than a harsh spotlight
- Made from light diffusing ripstop nylon with internal elastic loops to perfectly position the torch inside the bag
- Drawstring hanging cord enables you to suspend it wherever you want
- Ultralight accessory – weighs just 2 g
- Compatible with most headtorches, including the BioLite HeadLamp
- Materials: Light diffusing ripstop nylon with elastic loops
- Weight: 2 g
- Compatibility: Works with most headlamps including the BioLite HeadLamp
BioLite is a brand on a mission: to bring energy everywhere. That’s why they are dedicated to developing genuinely useful products for campers and off-grid adventurers. But it’s not just about that. There’s a far bigger problem. Imagine if you didn’t have the means to cook your food, charge your phone or even light your home. That is the reality for more than three billion people around the world. They are forced to cook on smoky, toxic open fires every day. This causes over 4 million deaths per year and produces a staggering 25% of global black carbon emissions. That’s more than all the world’s cars and lorries combined.
BioLite’s solution is to adapt the same useful gadgets that benefit campers and backpackers to help off-grid households across the globe. It’s working. Products like the Biolite Campstove have won a slew of design and outdoor industry awards, while the same core technology has enabled them to work in countries like Uganda, Kenya and India. It’s making life easier for adventurers everywhere while giving people cleaner, safer and more reliable ways to cook, charge, and light their lives.