- Regular fit hoodie with classic details including a kangaroo pocket plus ribbed hem and cuffs
- Fabric is a soft blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester
- Drawstring toggles made from sustainably sourced natural cork
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
- 60% Organic Cotton: Made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it
- 40% Recycled Polyester: tentree take discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe
Global Certification - tentree is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment.
Ethically Sourced Materials - tentree's core values drive them to find the best responsibly sourced materials, and the guarantee of safe and respectful work environment. tentree are committed to finding and sourcing the most sustainable fibres and materials available. Making it their responsibility to ensure they leave the smallest impact on our environment.
Environmental Initiatives - Buy 1 product and tentree will plant 10 trees. That is their promise to you. By helping tentree plant trees, it’s an easy, and accessible solution to promote wellness of our planet. tentree have proudly partnered with great NGOs such as Eden Reforestation, Trees for the Future, Plant With Purpose, and One Tree Planted—all of these organisations work hard to provide awareness and add value to the local communities.
tentree is one of the world's most sustainable brands (see the Eco Credentials tab). They create aspirational outside products for those who identify with the outdoors, but are not defined by them. tentree motivate and encourage environmental stewardship through earth-first apparel.