- Stable and supportive design sits low to the ground, ensuring you won’t block the view of those behind you
- Broad, flat contact points stop you sinking into soft ground, and minimise damage to grass
- Sliding front feet enable you to adjust the seat angle for optimum personal comfort
- Roll top, sling carry bag fits the chair plus essentials and is easy to carry over your shoulder
- Utilises proven DAC high strength, green anodised aluminium tubing
- Intuitive, shock-corded frame is easy to assemble and sets up fast
- Skin: 600D Poly
- Case: 300D Poly
- Frame: DAC Aluminum
Manufactured Sustainably - After 8 years of trial and error, DAC perfected the ‘Green Anodising’ system that is used to treat all Helinox products. A water recycling program in the anodising facility further reduces environmental impacts.
It all started with a simple vision – to feel at home, anywhere. For Helinox, that meant developing a collection of supremely comfortable yet lightweight and portable outdoor furniture.
Fast forward a decade or so, and the brand is the unrivalled leader in the field, making what are hands-down the best camping chairs around. But Helinox continues to innovate in both design and materials to refine the function, durability and performance of their chairs, benches, tables, camp beds and accessories.
The result is a range of products ideally suited for all sorts of adventures, from full-on expeditions to weekend camps. Relaxing in the great outdoors has never been so comfortable.