- Versatile 2-in-1 design converts from camp blanket to a hooded poncho
- Filled with cosy CloudLoft synthetic insulation
- Features soft-brushed fabrics on solid colour side
- Includes a convenient stuff sack – ideal to keep in the car for spur-of-the-moment outdoor adventures
- Length: 182.0 cm
- Width: 182.0 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 20 x 38 cm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Liner: 190T Poly Pongee
- Shell: 75D 210T Poly Taffeta
- Fill: Cloudloft Synthetic Insulation
Sustainability through Longevity: Lifetime warranty from Kelty
You’ll probably find a Kelty pack or tent at every trailhead and campground in the 50 states, from Alaska to New Mexico. They’re one of the biggest and best-loved US outdoor gear brands. In fact, American entrepreneurial spirit is in Kelty’s DNA. Just as Henry Ford is forever associated with the Ford Motor Company, Kelty is closely associated with its founder, Asher ‘Dick’ Kelty. A tireless inventor and passionate outdoorsman, Kelty developed a host of innovations in outdoor gear, including the first aluminium frame backpack, the first waist-belt, the first padded shoulder straps and the first zippered pockets. Those are all design elements that are still found on almost every quality trekking pack sold today.
In the 1960s and 70s, these technical advances were so ground-breaking that Kelty packs were carried on expeditions to Everest, K2, Cholatse and Antarctica. But just as importantly, Kelty’s affordable and widely available packs encouraged thousands of Americans to explore the backwoods and mountains of their own country.
Today, Kelty is still dedicated to getting everyone outdoors, with a wide range of sleeping bags, tents and other outdoor equipment – including, of course, its iconic packs.