- NH35 automatic workhorse movement housed in EB’s unique anti-shock suspension system with 40-hour power reserve
- High grip, uni directional divers’ bezel case hardened to 1200HV Vickers hardness with matt PVD coating that is highly resistant to marking and provides an outer layer of protection for the watch
- 316L stainless steel case. Gunmetal finish is treated with an anti-reflective PVD coating that naturally repels mud and grime
- Every watch is individually pressure tested to 200m at several points during production
- Easy to use yet highly protected, deeply recessed, screw-down crown. Triple sealed against moisture ingress with hobnail knurling for secure grip, located in the 4H position to keep it out of harm’s way
- Easy to read, military-inspired dial. The hour markers are bold C3-coated parallelograms reminiscent of 1970s military dive watches, brought up to date with EB’s trademark 12-3-6-9 cardinal graphics. A white triangle at 12H helps to orientate the watch when it’s dark
- Clear differentiation between hours, minute and second hands with minimal chance of confusion. Short stubby ‘sword’ hour hand references Special Forces use, while a long slender parallel minute hand with pointed tip reaches precisely to the minute markers. The seconds hand has a fine amber painted tip and C3 filled arrowhead, counterbalanced by a dark gunmetal ‘lollipop’
- Bevelled 2mm sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating applied to the inner surface, to minimise glare for perfect visibility in all light conditions. Mounted fractionally below the hardened bezel to minimise edge chipping, with a matching black sealing ring. To pass EB quality control standards, every crystal must be capable of withstanding an impact applied 3 times by a 17mm steel ball dropped from 0.5m
- Bolted case back creates a perfect compression seal and correct tension for the shock absorption system. Multiple surfaces minimise skin contact for comfort. Bolting the case down also ensures the case back logo and detailing are always aligned perfectly
- Display Type: Automatic
- Strap material: Super soft, durable webbing
- Weight: 132 g
- 9H-3H: 43 mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H: 52 mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Strap length (max): 203 mm
- Strap width: 22 mm
- Case width: 43 mm
- Case depth: 12.2 mm
Sustainability through longevity - Every Elliot Brown watch is designed and constructed to an extraordinarily high standard. These are time pieces which will last a generation or even a lifetime, with periodic servicing. All Elliot Brown watches are backed by a 5-year warranty.
It isn’t easy to carve out a niche in the premium watch industry, where some brands have marketing budgets that run into the tens of millions. But the founders of Elliot Brown knew right from the start what they wanted to build: unique, tough, wearable and extraordinarily capable watches that were made to live up to a standard, not produced down to a price point.
To get there, they pooled all their collective expertise, passions and obsessions. Based in Dorset, Ian Elliot and Alex Brown both live and breathe a coastal, outdoor lifestyle where salt water, sand and mud place huge demands on kit. But with professional backgrounds in horology and materials sciences, they were well placed to imagine and execute the most durable watches on the planet.
That ethos naturally led to collaborations with some of the most demanding users – round-the-world yachtsmen, firefighters, RNLI crews, Mountain Rescue teams and even British military special forces units. These challenges helped the duo to hone the design of each and every Elliot Brown watch to perfection. So, if you want a watch to perform, discreetly but efficiently, day in and day out – there is really no better choice. You can wear an Elliot Brown watch on every adventure, from the everyday to the extraordinary. After all, time is precious. Why waste it?