- Two-in-one chopsticks and spork set made from stainless steel and wood
- Chopsticks slide into spork handle to create a long-handled utensil perfect for scooping, scraping or stirring pouch meals and narrow cooking pots
- Extended spork tines make spearing that elusive bit of pasta easy
- Deep bowl maintains full spoon functionality for soups or cereals
- Includes cloth storage bag
- Dimensions: 227 x 48 x 23 mm
- Weight: 113 g
- Chop sticks
- Storage bag
- Stainless Steel
- rPet cloth
Sustainability Through Longevity: GSI Outdoors products are built to last and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects
The best outdoor gear is stuff that solves a problem – like how to cook on the trail, in all weather. And if a piece of kit solves a particular problem in a unique and effective way, then all the better. GSI Outdoors is a US brand that understands this intimately. It embodies their entire approach to manufacturing outdoor gear. In fact, the clue is even in the name: those three initials, GSI, stand for Gear Solutions and Innovations.
Established back in 1985 and now based in Spokane, Washington, in the heart of the rugged Pacific Northwest, the company is still family-owned. But its passion for great food in the great outdoors is unwavering, even after three decades. The result is a superb range of lightweight cooking equipment designed for backpackers and wild campers. Because nothing sustains your adventures like a hot meal. Besides, as we all know, food always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.