- Super-fast purification makes 710ml of safe, clean drinking water in just 8 seconds (equivalent to 5 litres per minute)
- Simple to use with virtually no setup time. Simply fill, press and drink – even a child can use it
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals, while also improving taste, smell and clarity
- SimpleVent cap vents air while purifying, protects against cross contamination, and allows one-handed drinking
- Soft press pads provide an ergonomic and comfortable pressing surface
- Tactile, non-slip TopoGrip material for a secure grip
- Economical and sustainable: save money and waste by never buying single-use plastic bottled water ever again
- Capacity: 710 ml
- Weight: 450 g
- Height: 26.5 cm
- Diameter (at base): 8.6 cm
- Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone
- ABS food-grade plastic
Sustainability Through Longevity - Grayl® purifier bottles are accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
Environmental Initiatives - Through their membership with 1% for the Planet, Grayl donate 1% of every sale to carefully chosen social and environmental causes.
Like many of the best ideas, it all started with a simple sketch on a bar napkin. It became an obsession: to make the perfect portable water purifier, a device that could deliver safe, self-reliant and sustainable adventures across the globe. Because as all travellers know, access to clean drinking water is vital to any trip. But relying on single-use plastic bottles for hydration is expensive and wasteful.
GRAYL’s solution was a range of portable, compact and easy to use bottle purifiers. Fill it, press down and drink. The design works on every continent, whether you’re drawing water from murky rivers, sketchy taps or stagnant lakes. It uses your own body weight to push water through a two-stage purifier. That means it’s fast – really fast. But it also provides complete protection against all waterborne pathogens, even viruses, and it makes water taste great too, filtering out chemicals, heavy metals and microplastics. You’ll never need to buy bottled water again. In short, it’s the holy grail of water purification.