The original unbreakable sunglasses.
The technology in these things is insane. Gloryfy Unbreakable is dedicated to making the highest quality sunglasses and their relentless focus on R&D is unparalleled. The first model to be produced in volume, the G2 is their classic model. With a wind and dust protection ratio of 97.2%, the G2 is perfect for wind, water and snow sports.
- ECO CREDENTIALS
- Local manufacturing - Made in Austria
- Unbreakable » Sunglasses return to their original position even after strong deformation.
- Air Flow 90° Technology » 90-degree redirection of air flow prevents draughts from hitting the eyes directly and greatly reduces misting of the lenses during heavy perspiration.
- Highest optical quality » The I-Flex material used for the lenses yields the highest optical quality (Abbe 44).
- Lightweight » A major advantage of NBFX material is the weight. Gloryfy glasses weigh less then glasses constructed of more common materials.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection » 100% protection against UV rays.
- PCCM Power Contrast Colour Mode » Colour-fastness technique traps colour inside the lens, ensuring colours remain deep and vibrant (conventional lenses are simply dipped in colour baths).
- Quick Change Lens System (QCLS) » allows prescription or different colour lenses to be easily swapped in.
- RX SunOptics » Gloryfy sunglasses can be optically glazed with your individual prescription
- Base curve 9 » The strong curvature of the front part (base 9) guarantees optimised closure of the glasses, excellent protection against solar radiation or mechanical influences (dirt, stones, etc.) and perfect grip on the head of the wearer.
- Frames: G-Flex
- Lenses: I-Flex
We mean Unbreakable... If your Gloryfy sunglasses break, get in touch and we'll un-break the situation.