- Super-warm, 2-layer insulated mittens featuring a tough, fire-resistant polyester-aramid blend outer shell, with 800FP 90/10 duck down fill and a 100% polyester lining
- Technical shell fabric made in Japanese textile mills with water-repellent finish
- Velcro wrist closure for a secure, snug fit
- Flame retardancy based on Snow Peak standard for enjoying fires. There is no actual guarantee of flameproofing
- Shell: 96% Polyester(49% Recycled)
- 4% Aramid (DWR＋2L)
- Filling: Minimum 90% Washable Duck Down（800FP)
- Lining: 100% Polyester Japan Fabric
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. Snow Peak submits all of its products to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story