- Hooded 2-layer jacket featuring a tough, fire-resistant polyester-aramid blend outer shell containing 49% recycled content
- 800FP 90/10 duck down fill
- Removable hood
- Full-zip closure
- Two zipped pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Drawcord at the hem
- Flame retardancy based on Snow Peak standard for enjoying fires. There is no actual guarantee of flameproofing
- Shell: 96% Polyester(49% Recycled) 4% Aramid (DWR＋2L)
- Filling: Minimum 90% Washable Duck Down (800FP)
- Lining: 100% Polyester Japan Fabric
The FR 2 Layer Down Jacket is designed to fit loosely on the body. We recommend taking your normal size for a standard fit. If you're on the cusp between two sizes, take the larger size. See size guide below.
Made with recycled materials - Outer shell is made from 49% recycled polyester
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their apparel to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story