- Polarised lenses decrease eye strain by reducing visible glare from multiple surfaces: water, snow, sand and pavement
- Ultralight design – just 15g – makes these the lightest pair of sunglasses Sunski has made to date, ensuring a barely-there feel for optimum all-day comfort
- Curved continuous lines and a varying arm profile adds vintage ‘70s sports style, whilst also creating a perfect tension and fit around the ears
- A slightly wrapped fit keeps rays at bay, while rubber nosepads add extra grip
- Superlight recycled plastic frames
- Wrap and angle: High
- Eye coverage: Medium
- Lens Type:Non-Mirrored
- Lens Tint: Green
- Lens VLT: 11%
- Lens Curvature: Base 4 curve
The Foxtrot is a large sized frame with an aviator shape.
- Weight: 16.1 g
- Wrap & Angle: High
- Temple Width: 141 mm
- Bridge Width: 15 mm
- Lens Width: 56 mm
- Frames: 100% Recycled Polycarbonate (Superlight)
- Lenses: TAC
- Hinges: Stainless Steel
Ethically Sourced Materials - Sunski couldn't find a sustainable material they liked, so they invented their own. SuperLight recycled resin is stronger, lighter, and more comfortable than anything on the market. SuperLight is created from scrap plastic that would otherwise end up in a USA landfill. Sunski intercept this scrap plastic from the waste stream and reformulate it into their SuperLight polycarbonate resin.
Sustainability Through Longevity - Sunski make their shades the right way, with no shortcuts and the highest attention to detail. Sunski stand behind all of their products and they want you to feel totally confident with your purchase. Your Sunskis are covered under our warranty for as long as you own them. If you break them under normal use, Sunski will fix them or replace them for you.
Supports Eco-Initiatives - Sunski is a member of the One Percent for the Planet, an international non-profit organisation where members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes.
US brand Sunski, based in sunny California, do things differently. All their styles are 100% original, designed from scratch at their studio in San Francisco. From the outset they prioritised style, fit, performance, value and sustainability. That means honest pricing, great looking frames, premium polarised lenses, high-quality components and a comfortable fit all day long, without squeezing or pinching. Sunski are so confident you’ll love your shades that they offer a lifetime warranty.
Maybe most importantly though, the brand also uses their own Superlight recycled polycarbonate resin in all their frames, rescuing scrap plastic from landfill and turning it into sunglasses. Their packaging is also plastic-free. The company is completely carbon neutral and are part of 1% for the Planet, supporting environmental causes year on year.
TL, DR? Great sunglasses designed for outdoorsy people, made from recycled stuff. Now, go have some fun.