- Lightweight but robust tent footprint made from waterproof nylon
- Place under the ground sheet of your Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 to protect your tent and prolong its life
- Not compatible with Fly Creek Bikepack tent models – for that one, see our Fly Creek Bikepack Footprint
- Can be used with the fly sheet, poles and stakes of your Fly Creek to create a single-skin Fast Fly minimalist camping setup
- Packed Weight: 85 g
- Packed Size: 20 x 11 x 3 cm
- Material: 15D Nylon R/S 1200 mm PU/Sil
Manufactured Sustainably - Now using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the fabric
Big Agnes is a small, independent US outdoor brand out of Steamboat Springs, Colorado – a small ski-town that we’ve never visited but which we like to imagine is full of mountain-loving, trail-hiking outdoorsy types. That would make sense, since the company makes some of the best ultralight backpacking gear around, including the award-winning Copper Spur, Tiger Wall and Fly Creek tents. It is kit that has clearly been designed by a gang of folks who love sleeping in the dirt just as much as we do here at WildBounds.
Oh, and if you’re still wondering where the heck that name Big Agnes comes from, we did try to find out. Depending on who you talk to, it’s either an affectionate tribute to a legendary truck drivin’ mountain mama, or a 12,000 foot peak in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness. We kinda like the first one better.