- Lightweight but robust tent footprint made from waterproof nylon
- Place under the ground sheet of your Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL Bikepack 1P to protect your tent and prolong its life
- Extended footprint creates a vestibule floor for dry, dirt-free changing and gear storage
- Can be used with the fly sheet, poles and stakes of your Fly Creek to create a single-skin Fast Fly minimalist camping setup
- Packed Weight: 142 g
- Packed Size: 18 x 10 x 4 cm
- Material: Nylon ripstop 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Big Agnes is a small, independent US outdoor brand out of Steamboat Springs, Colorado – a small ski-town that we’ve never visited but which we like to imagine is full of mountain-loving, trail-hiking outdoorsy types. That would make sense, since the company makes some of the best ultralight backpacking gear around, including the award-winning Copper Spur, Tiger Wall and Fly Creek tents. It is kit that has clearly been designed by a gang of folks who love sleeping in the dirt just as much as we do here at WildBounds.
Oh, and if you’re still wondering where the heck that name Big Agnes comes from, we did try to find out. Depending on who you talk to, it’s either an affectionate tribute to a legendary truck drivin’ mountain mama, or a 12,000 foot peak in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness. We kinda like the first one better.