- Flexible overshirt with synthetic fill and recycled content
- With classic collar and button down front
- Button cuffs
- Outer chest pocket
- Two low-profile hand pockets
- Shell made from 100% Japanese nylon with DWR (durable water-repellent) treatment
- Synthetic wadded fill is 100% polyester (40% Recycled)
- Lining is 100% recycled polyester sourced from Japanese mills
- Shell: 100％ Nylon (DWR＋AC, Eco Material)
- Filling: 100% Polyester (40% Recycled)
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
The Flexible Insulated Shirt is designed to fit close to the body, with the hem hitting below the waist. We recommend taking one size up for a slim fit. The model stands 173 cm (5'8) and wears size L.
How to measure
Made with recycled materials - Shirt is made from recycled polyester
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor products to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story