- Flexible layering piece with synthetic fill and recycled content
- Collarless cardigan design gives you a warm but low-bulk insulating midlayer
- Elastic-bound cuffs to lock in warmth
- Button down front
- Outer chest pocket
- Shell made from 100% Japanese nylon with DWR (durable water-repellent) treatment
- Synthetic wadded fill is 100% polyester (40% Recycled)
- Lining is 100% recycled polyester sourced from Japanese mills
- Shell: 100％ Nylon (DWR＋AC, Eco Material)
- Filling: 100% Polyester (40% Recycled)
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
How to measure
Made with recycled materials - Cardigan is made from recycled polyester
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor products to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story