- Breathable Mono Mesh, ergonomically shaped padded shoulder straps and padded back panel provide an exceptionally comfortable fit
- Multiple top and side padded grab handles, removable crossbody strap, and backpack straps that tuck away when you’re not using them
- 15” padded laptop compartment has PU coated zippers for additional weather protection
- Main body RENU fabric is PVC-free and made from 100% recycled textiles and garments, keeping waste out of landfills
- Spacious main compartment with book style opening makes this bag easy to pack
- Toggle attachments located inside the main compartment can be used with Eagle Creek’s Pack-It organiser accessories
- Internal compression straps securely compress clothes inside the main compartment, so whether you’re wearing this over your shoulder or as a pack, your stuff is locked down
- Lockable zippers for extra security
- Sleeve on back panel slips over the handle of most wheeled travel bags
- Easy-grip zipper pulls for quick access to main compartment
- External compression straps for stowing items like a jacket or umbrella
- Large front compartment with internal zip pockets and key clip
- Dimensions: 30 x 48 x 16 cm
- Capacity: 23 L
- Weight: 1230 g
Recycled Materials - This duffle is made from 100% recycled fabric
Sustainability through Longevity - Eagle Creek meticulously select every component, then subject their designs to rigorous lab testing, then take them on the road to ensure they handle real-world travel abuse. The resulting quality is backed by a lifetime warranty covering workmanship and materials.
No Matter What™ Warranty - In addition to the lifetime warranty against defects, Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ Warranty covers repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Already at 69%, by 2025, 75% of Eagle Creek products will use bluesign® approved fabrics.
Eagle Creek has been equipping travellers and adventurers for over forty years. Along the way, they’ve continually refined their packs, bags, duffles and innovative packing solutions – so when it comes to getting your stuff from A to B, they’ve pretty much got it nailed. The result is an ultra-rugged and supremely user-focused range of luggage and everyday carry essentials. Each and every item is designed to help you travel smart, stay organised and transport your gear safely and securely, whether your final destination is just across town or halfway around the world.
As a US brand with a global reach, they’re also conscious of the impact of raw materials, supply chains and manufacturing processes on diverse and fragile ecosystems. Eagle Creek’s ethics have always been to produce quality, durable products, built to last a lifetime of adventure. But as a brand, it also takes a planet-first approach to product design. That means using recycled and reclaimed materials, harnessing responsible production methods and backing up their goods with industry-leading warranties to keep them out of landfill.
The ultimate aim? To solve all your packing problems, so all that’s left for you to do is plan your next adventure.