- Breathable Mono Mesh, ergonomically shaped padded shoulder straps and padded back panel provide an exceptionally comfortable fit
- With detachable hip pack for grab-and-go functionality
- Main body RENU fabric is PVC-free and made from 100% recycled textiles and garments, keeping waste out of landfills
- 16” padded laptop compartment helps keep your laptop secure, with PU coated zipper for extra weather protection – which can also be accessed through main compartment
- Sleeve on back panel slips over the handle of most wheeled travel bags
- Padded, pencil, zip and mesh pockets keep interior contents organised
- Toggle attachments located inside the main compartment can be used with Eagle Creek’s Pack-It organiser accessories
- Easy-grip zipper pulls for quick access to main compartment
- Lockable zippers to help deter theft
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Zipper garages feature reflective hits for night-time visibility
- Side stretch pockets fit small water bottles
- Weather-resistant fabrics and zipper protect your stuff
- External compression straps can be used to secure a jacket or umbrella, or removed for a sleeker look
- Lash points provide an attachment option for extra gear or Pack-It organisers
||27 x 53 x 21 cm
Recycled Materials - This duffle is made from 100% recycled fabric
Sustainability through Longevity - Eagle Creek meticulously select every component, then subject their designs to rigorous lab testing, then take them on the road to ensure they handle real-world travel abuse. The resulting quality is backed by a lifetime warranty covering workmanship and materials.
No Matter What™ Warranty - In addition to the lifetime warranty against defects, Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ Warranty covers repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Already at 69%, by 2025, 75% of Eagle Creek products will use bluesign® approved fabrics.
Eagle Creek has been equipping travellers and adventurers for over forty years. Along the way, they’ve continually refined their packs, bags, duffles and innovative packing solutions – so when it comes to getting your stuff from A to B, they’ve pretty much got it nailed. The result is an ultra-rugged and supremely user-focused range of luggage and everyday carry essentials. Each and every item is designed to help you travel smart, stay organised and transport your gear safely and securely, whether your final destination is just across town or halfway around the world.
As a US brand with a global reach, they’re also conscious of the impact of raw materials, supply chains and manufacturing processes on diverse and fragile ecosystems. Eagle Creek’s ethics have always been to produce quality, durable products, built to last a lifetime of adventure. But as a brand, it also takes a planet-first approach to product design. That means using recycled and reclaimed materials, harnessing responsible production methods and backing up their goods with industry-leading warranties to keep them out of landfill.
The ultimate aim? To solve all your packing problems, so all that’s left for you to do is plan your next adventure.