- Easy-care, machine-washable wool throw blanket
- Woven from colourfast pure virgin wool that won't shrink or pill
- Neutral plaids match any room, from log cabin to contemporary home
- Ideal gift for newlyweds or first-time homeowners
- Measures 54" x 60" plus 3" self-fringe (137 x 152 cm plus 9 cm self-fringe)
- Made in USA: fabric woven in Pendleton’s historic mills
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Launder before first use
Global Initiatives & Certifications - Pendleton Woolen Mills, Inc. endorses the Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) principles
Sustainability through Longevity - All Pendleton products are made to highest standards of quality and craftsmanship, and many items (including their blankets) are heirloom pieces than will last for generation with care
The history of Pendleton Woollen Mills is a tale that is woven into the history of modern America. It is a story that began over 150 years ago, with the entrepreneurial spirit of British weaver Thomas Kay.
Kay reopened the historic Pendleton Woollen Mill, which produced trade blankets for the Native American tribes of the Columbia River and the Southwest. Initially, the company emulated the multicolour striped patterns of the famous point blankets produced by the Hudson’s Bay Company. But after designer Joe Rawnsley visited the Navajo, Hopi and Zuni tribes, they pioneered the introduction of stunning Native American-inspired designs, which became coveted and much-prized heirloom pieces.
Today, Pendleton continues to set the standard for American style. With six generations of family ownership, its textiles are infused with authenticity, heritage and craftsmanship – all still proudly designed and woven in the USA.