- Designed by Northern Cheyenne artist, Jordan Ann Craig, Rumpl's latest RAD artist collaboration celebrates the undeniable influence Native American artists and culture have had on modern design
- A portion of the sales of this collection will benefit First Peoples Fund, an organisation committed to honouring and supporting Indigenous artists and culture bearers
- Lightweight and packable, with an extra-small stuff sack for long distance trips, backpacking or whenever saving space is a priority
- Treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for stain and water resistance
- Paracord corner loops make it easy to stake out or hang up
- Handy cape clip enables you to wear it for hands-free use
- Machine washable in a conventional front-loading machine
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- Insulated with super-warm 600 fill power responsibly sourced natural duck down
- Size: 1 person
- Weight: 549 g
- Blanket size: 132 cm x 190 cm
- Packed size: 12 x 35 cm
- Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon fabric, downproof water repellent down treatment, and DWR shield
- Insulation: RDS certified duck down 600 fill power (80/20); 220 gsm
Eco Certifications - Rumpl is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment
Supports Eco Initiatives - Rumpl are proud to be a member of 1% For The Planet, which means they donate 1% of all revenue to environmental non-profits.
Ethically Sourced Materials:Rumpl's down is 100% fair trade certified and obtained as a harm-free by-product of the food industry, meaning that nothing is live-plucked. Both their down suppliers and their factory are audited yearly by the IDFL (International Down and Feather Testing Laboratory) and have received the GRS certification.
This Rumpl blanket is machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Granger’s Performance Wash for the best cleaning and re-energizing of the DWR and water resistance. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble low / no heat
Rumpl blankets are the original premium outdoor blankets. They were dreamed up by a couple of Californian campers who loved their sleeping bags so much that they decided to take the same high-performance fabrics and fills and create a range of super-versatile blankets – something that was equally at home whether you were camping out in the wilderness or slobbing out on the couch. Warm, comfortable and snugger than that bug in his rug? Damn right. You won’t find a better blanket.