- Triangular self-standing shape
- Heavy-duty YKK zip opening
- Webbing pull tabs
- Paracord hook loop & zipper pull
- Webbing wrist strap/handle loop
- Constructed in 1000D nylon
- Interior is lined with easy-clean 400D coated nylon pack cloth
- Some colourways feature recycled nylon fabrics
- Made in Vietnam under Fair Wear certified manufacturing conditions
- Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Dimensions: 27.9 x 13.9 x 13.9 cm
- Volume: 3 L
- 1000D Recycled Nylon / 420D Recycled Nylon pack cloth
- 210D Nylon pack cloth liner
Recycled Materials: This bag is made from recycled nylon
Sustainability Through Longevity: The Topo Designs repairs program is focused on creating a rehab center for those well-loved pieces so they can stay in the family—ultimately reducing the number of pieces that are unnecessarily discarded for something new
Environmental Initiatives: The Topo Designs MAP Pact initiative is designed to ensure the simple concept to maintain, act, and protect our communities
Topo Designs founders Jedd Rose and Mark Hansen cut their adventuring teeth among the high plains, deep canyons and iconic mountains of Colorado. Growing up, they favoured simple, functional and durable kit – the kind of stuff made by genuine hikers, climbers and mountaineers in basement workshops. But somewhere along the way, as the gear world ballooned into a multi-million-dollar industry, they felt like the kit they were being offered had lost its authentic connection to the real world of outdoor adventure.
In 2008, Jedd and Mark set up Topo Designs to return to those roots. They started out making packs on a single sewing machine in a Fort Collins basement, and rapidly built a reputation for uncomplicated but stylish gear with outdoor-inspired design and urban utility. Today, their products are some of the most durable, versatile and good-looking crossover packs in the business – built for trailheads, urban adventures and globe-trotting travels.
They're also not afraid to tackle some of the gear industry's thornier issues head-on. Topo Designs are meticulous about their sourcing and manufacturing – using recycled fabrics, reducing water and energy usage, and seeking out more environmentally friendly processes and treatments. Several product lines are still made in their home state of Colorado, while their international partner factories conform to the exacting standards set by the Fair Wear Foundation.