- Added room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort
- Down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain
- Keeps feet warm and dry
- Tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation
- Vent body heat without letting cold drafts in
- Elevated support through the night
- Opposite-sided zippers on Disco Men's and Women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag
- Capacity - 1
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Classic Spoon shape
- Premium 650FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation
- Blanket Fold external draft collar and a full-length draft tube
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow
- Thermo Gills
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo to be stuffed into the sleeve
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
|Fits up to
||6' / 183 cm
||6'6" / 198 cm
||28 x 19 cm dia
||28 x 19 cm dia
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag
- Temp Rating: 30ºF /- 1ºC
- Fill: 650FP hydrophobic PFC-Free 100% RDS certified down.
- Shell: 30D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR
- Footbox: 40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO w/ DWR
- Sustainability Through Longevity - Designed to last a lifetime and protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Ethically Sourced Materials - Down is considered by many to be nature’s best insulator, with high-loft clusters that keep heat from escaping your sleeping bag, jacket or blanket. But the story behind conventional down is ugly, which is why NEMO use down that is 100% Responsible Down Standard certified. This standard ensures their down is completely traceable back to its source–ducks and geese that have been treated humanely, never force fed, and never live-plucked.
- Eco-Manufacturing - NEMO believes in working side-by-side with other companies who share their supply chain, banding their efforts together at a pre-competitive level to solve challenges and remove harmful chemicals from the supply chain.
The idea of NEMO was born one turbulent night on the side of Mount Washington while Cam Brensinger spent a sleepless five hours in a poorly designed bivy. That night he realised how much opportunity there was for thoughtful design as part of the equation of enjoying adventure. And, coming down off the mountain the next day, he resolved to tackle that challenge. Three days after graduation from Rhode Island School of Design, he founded NEMO Equipment.
From the Journal: NEMO Equipment | The Story