- Supplied as a pack of six stakes in 6” or 7.5” lengths
- Patent-pending design with exclusive I-beam profile for superb strength and holding power
- Crafted from strong but lightweight aircraft-grade 7A04 anodised aluminium alloy
- Shape designed to optimise material usage, reducing weight while increasing resistance to bending
- Tapered end for easy placement
- Reflective pull cords for high visibility in low light and easy removal
- Multiple hooks allow for a variety of placement options
- Material: Aircraft grade 7A04 Aluminium Alloy with an anodised finish
Big Agnes is a small, independent US outdoor brand out of Steamboat Springs, Colorado – a small ski-town that we’ve never visited but which we like to imagine is full of mountain-loving, trail-hiking outdoorsy types. That would make sense, since the company makes some of the best ultralight backpacking gear around, including the award-winning Copper Spur, Tiger Wall and Fly Creek tents. It is kit that has clearly been designed by a gang of folks who love sleeping in the dirt just as much as we do here at WildBounds.
Oh, and if you’re still wondering where the heck that name Big Agnes comes from, we did try to find out. Depending on who you talk to, it’s either an affectionate tribute to a legendary truck drivin’ mountain mama, or a 12,000 foot peak in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness. We kinda like the first one better.