- Complete board with deck, trucks and wheels – all you need to get riding
- Versatile CX front truck | What's the difference?
- 3 1/4" at the nose, 9 7/8" width and 6 1/2" tail for full power transfer during deep carves and sharp cutbacks
- Versatile 17 1/2" wheelbase for fun all-round cruising and powerful rail-to-rail carving
- Super-grippy 69mm/78A Smoke Concave wheels
- Distinctive feather quill board graphic with signature Taylor Knox icon
- Made in the USA
- Front truck: 6.5" CX
- Back truck: 6.5" C2
- Griptape style: Deck Pad
- Stock wheels: 69mm/81A Aqua Ecothane Concaves
- Length: 31 1/4"
- Width: 9 7/8"
- Wheelbase: 17 1/2"
- Nose: 3 1/4"
- Tail: 6 1/2"
Sustainability through longevity - Since its inception in 1996, Carver has been handmade in the USA. Despite the higher costs, they keep their relationships local so they can retain full control over production and quality. Carver cast everything in LA and assemble all of their own castings. They are one of the few skateboard companies still manufacturing in the USA.
It all started back in the summer of ’96. Two California surfers wanted to surf the famous breakwater of LA’s Venice Beach. Just one problem – no swell. So, instead, they took their stoke to the streets, swapping surfboards for skateboards and trading waves for hills. But back then, the two disciplines were totally different. It got them thinking. What if there was a skateboard that had the snap and drive of a modern surfboard, with that pivot from the tail that lets you pump a wave for speed?
They went to the workshop and worked. Hard. After numerous experiments, dozens of prototypes and a million tiny tweaks, the pair of surfers made their first production surfskate board, based on a revolutionary set of trucks. This was the first skateboard designed to manoeuvre like a surfboard. The Carver brand was born.
What began as a small ripple gradually built into a groundswell. Today, Carver is the world’s leading manufacturer of authentic surfskate boards. These meticulously engineered, durable boards have a similarly immaculate and timeless visual aesthetic, qualities that have enabled the brand to build a close-knit community of proud surfskaters – riders with a love for both land and sea.