- Weighing in at a mere 72g, this is one of the lightest stoves in the world
- Powerful and stable 3000W burner for efficient cooking
- Large burner head for optimal heat distribution
- Precise flame control – simmering without burning
- Gas not included, but sold separately
|Average burn time
||90 min / 220 g
|Average boil time for 1 L of water
||Approx 3 min
||3000 W / 10200 BTU/h
Few brands understand the demands and challenges of outdoor cooking quite like Optimus. After all, they’ve been manufacturing the finest camping and backpacking stoves for more than a century. Founded in Stockholm way back in 1899, the company has built an enviable global reputation for its technically advanced and expedition-proven gas, multifuel and hybrid stoves.
Whether you’re preparing for a far-flung expedition, a long-distance walk, a wild camping escape or are just taking advantage of a free weekend to go camping with friends, there’s an Optimus stove system or cook set for you. Their ever-reliable equipment is known for its efficient, fuss-free performance, which means it is sure to become one of the first items on your kit list whenever you’re planning a new adventure.