- Precise flow control with adjustable extraction time
- Auto shut-off after 40 minutes to reduce energy use
- Hot plate with self-resistor to keep filter coffee warm
- Generous 1-litre tank capacity
- Powerful 1500-watt electric motor
- Detachable filter element and manual drip tray with automatic cleaning reminder for easy maintenance
- Product code: CMC-1550S
- Dimensions: H 420 x W 420 x L 460 cm
- Weight: 2.88 kg
- Approved by European Brewing Centre
- EU two pin plug (adaptor provided)
Classic+ Coffeemaker product manual
Scandinavians care deeply about their coffee. In fact, the Nordic countries make up 5 of the top 6 per capita coffee drinking nations in the world. But their coffee culture is unique, with a love for lighter roasts and drip or filter coffees, as opposed to dark espressos or sweet flavoured lattes.
Scandi design is similarly revered across the globe for its philosophy of functional minimalism, which has given rise to innumerable twentieth century household design icons.
With its highly regarded range of drip coffee makers and grinders, Norwegian brand Wilfa has brought these two cultural pillars together, fusing the Nordic love of coffee with the Scandinavian flair for design. It is a collision of passions and inspirations that has resulted in a set of simple yet simultaneously stylish kitchen essentials that are a delight to use and a joy to own.