- Women’s waterproof pullover perfect for adventure outdoors
- Made from 2.5 layer weather-proof fabric (100% recycled polyester)
- 10k/10k durable water repellent (DWR) treatment
- Full-seam taping prevents moisture ingress
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof front half-zip
- Mechanical stretch for ease of movement
- Velcro adjustable cuffs and elasticated hem
- Easily adjustable hood
- Kangaroo hand pocket with drop-in zippered pocket up top
- Relaxed fit allows for ease of movement and layering
- Slight drop tail hem gives more coverage
- Weight: 320g
- Shell/Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- 10K/10K Membrane C0 DWR
|Women's Apparel (cm)
|Women's Apparel (Inches)
Ethically Sourced Materials - This product is made with recycled polyester
Supports Eco Initiatives - After measuring emissions, Cotopaxi work with CarbonFund and BEF to purchase and offset their carbon emissions
Eco Certifications - Cotopaxi is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment
Cotopaxi’s tagline is ‘gear for good’, and before you roll your eyes at yet another outdoor brand making lofty claims about their eco credentials, these guys really do walk the walk. They’re certified climate neutral, with rigorous ethical manufacturing standards and even a grants scheme that supports organisations fighting global poverty.
They also prioritise the use of recycled and reclaimed materials, which includes some imaginative upcycling – like their ‘Del Día’ range made from repurposed fabrics. Other product lines make use of leftover fabrics discarded by other manufacturers. As well as reducing landfill waste, this also means that the vibrant patchwork-style colourways of many Cotopaxi garments and packs are totally unique.
And that’s the thing about Cotopaxi. Their kit doesn’t just tick the good-guy boxes, it also looks great too – with a retro-inspired aesthetic that channels the best bits of the 80s. Whether it’s a daypack, a bum bag, a windbreaker or a zip-up fleece, their range is built to last and stacked with well-thought-out features for conscientious adventure travellers.