Because there are some places that snow shouldn’t go
Designed in Richmond, England, and tested in extreme environments across the world, Red7SkiWear’s flagship product is one of our favourite pieces of ski apparel ever. It combines a retro, fun-to-wear design with high-performing materials that remain comfortable and breathable after hours on the slopes. Better still, it keeps snow from piling into your jacket each time you stack it – and if you’re anything like us, that’s worth investing in.
- ECO CREDENTIALS
- Eco-friendly manufacturing - Made in a wind-powered factory
- Rather than coating their material in environmentally harmful chemicals, the CG1 all-in-one ski suit is manufactured from a waterproof bonded material. Just as waterproof, but better for the environment.
- 4-way stretch soft-shell material
- Internal shoulder straps
- Waterproof rating: to 15,000 mm
- Under arm and inner leg ventilation
- 8 pockets including pass pocket
- Water resistant zips
- Adjustable helmet hood
- RECCO receivers
- Adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated anti-slip gaiter
- 4-way stretch polyester/elastase blend
- Bonded polar fleece
- TPU membrane
Men's and women's size charts
- RECCO® Technologies - Attached within the hood and lower leg of the CG1 All-in-One, the RECCO® reflector makes you searchable to 700+ rescue organisations worldwide.
- Recommended wash on a gentle 30℃ cycle. Hang dry, do not tumble dry.
- Although not required for the maintenance of waterproofness, we recommended washing your suit with a technical fabric wash to protect the qualities of the fabric.