Because there are some places that snow shouldn’t go
Designed in Richmond, England, and hard tested on the slopes, Red7SkiWear’s flagship product combines a retro design with high-performing materials that will keep you comfortable and dry all day. Keeping snow from piling into your jacket each time you stack it – well, if you’re anything like us, that’s something worth investing in.
- The perfect outer wear for all your ski and snowboarding activities
- Provides more stretch and warmth than hardshell rivals
- Avoids the bulk and discomfort of wearing padded suits
- Meticulously designed to allow you to layer up underneath in the cooler winter months, whilst still being ventilated during the spring
- Elastic, breathable, and waterproof, offering optimal temperature regulation for any activity, or condition
- RECCO receivers
- Waterproof rating: to 15,000 mm
- Under arm and inner leg ventilation zips
- Taped seams
- 8 pockets including pass pocket
- Adjustable helmet hood
- Internal shoulder straps
- Adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated anti-slip gaiter
- 3-layer soft-shell fabric
- 4-way stretch polyester/elastase blend
- Bonded polar fleece
- TPU membrane
Men's and women's size charts
- Eco-friendly manufacturing - Made in a wind-powered factory
- Rather than coating their material in environmentally harmful chemicals, the CG1 all-in-one ski suit is manufactured from a waterproof bonded material. Just as waterproof, but better for the environment.
- RECCO® Technologies - Attached within the hood and lower leg of the CG1 All-in-One, the RECCO® reflector makes you searchable to 700+ rescue organisations worldwide.
- Recommended wash on a gentle 30℃ cycle. Hang dry, do not tumble dry.
- Although not required for the maintenance of waterproofness, we recommended washing your suit with a technical fabric wash to protect the qualities of the fabric.