- USB Rechargeable Powerpack - 12,800 mAh pack can power your fire for up to 24 hours. Detach and recharge via USB or use Solar Carry Cover to trickle charge when not in use (sold separately)
- Air Jets Improve Combustion - 51 airjets inject the fire with oxygen along key locations. Air jets create a more uniform temperature and mixing of gases inside the fire which dramatically improves combustion
- Folding Legs - Makes portability a snap. Combined with the Solar Carry Cover (sold separately), you're ready to go from the backyard to the beach in no time
- Grill Grate - Cook hibachi-style meals using the removeable grill grate. Fuel rack adjusts to accommodate two types of fuel - wood or charcoal
- X-Ray Mesh - The 360° viewing lets you see it all: glowing embers, gasifying wood, and the flames
- Bluetooth Integration - Control fan intensity from the FirePit's powerpack or from your hand with the free BioLite Energy App
- Fuel: Burns firewood or charcoal
- Burntime: 30hr on LOW, 14hr on MED, 7hr on HI
- Free Bluetooth App: Compatible with iOS 10.0+ and Android 5+"
- Grill Grate
- Fuel Rack
- USB A to Micro USB Cord
- Legs Unfolded: 68.6 x 33 x 40.1 cm)
- Legs Folded: 26.7 cm high
- Weight: 8.98 kg
FirePit Grill Lid
FirePit Carry Bag
FirePit Prep & Grill Toolkit
Sustainability Through Longevity: BioLite are certified Carbon Neutral which means their manufacturers take responsibility for their greenhouse gas emissions by measuring, reducing, and offsetting them
BioLite is a brand on a mission: to bring energy everywhere. That’s why they are dedicated to developing genuinely useful products for campers and off-grid adventurers. But it’s not just about that. There’s a far bigger problem. Imagine if you didn’t have the means to cook your food, charge your phone or even light your home. That is the reality for more than three billion people around the world. They are forced to cook on smoky, toxic open fires every day. This causes over 4 million deaths per year and produces a staggering 25% of global black carbon emissions. That’s more than all the world’s cars and lorries combined.
BioLite’s solution is to adapt the same useful gadgets that benefit campers and backpackers to help off-grid households across the globe. It’s working. Products like the Biolite Campstove have won a slew of design and outdoor industry awards, while the same core technology has enabled them to work in countries like Uganda, Kenya and India. It’s making life easier for adventurers everywhere while giving people cleaner, safer and more reliable ways to cook, charge, and light their lives.