- Bigger 34-38-litre capacity than the standard 22l Barrage Cargo pack
- With big top gusseted opening for easy access
- Weatherproof rolltop closure
- 100% welded waterproof liner with durable nylon shell
- Accommodates up to a 15” Macbook Pro (laptop sleeve recommended)
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with a moulded back panel
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system
- Reflective straps for night visibility
|Volume (2 rolls down)
- 1050D Nylon
- 500D TPE Tarp
Over two decades ago, Chrome made their first bag using a Juki sewing machine, a few yards of industrial-grade nylon, some military grade truck tarpaulin and a seatbelt buckle salvaged from an old car. That original messenger bag with its signature buckle was soon adopted by bike couriers across the globe and became an urban icon.
Today, Chrome Industries remain committed to making useful, durable gear for people who live, work and ride in the city. Everything they do celebrates the beating heart of the city and the unique collisions of creativity, culture and community that form the essential elements of urban life. These products are purpose-built for those who work hard, play hard and ride hard.