- Versatile cargo net compression system for stashing a bike helmet
- Ergonomic shoulder strap with quick release push plate buckle
- 100% waterproof construction with secure rolltop design
- Tough welded 18 oz truck tarpaulin liner and 1050d durable nylon shell
- Roomy 22L capacity
- Generous internal dimensions (H x W x D) 53.34 x 29.21 x 13.97 cm can accommodate a 15” Macbook Pro
- Easy access side pockets for a water bottle or a D-lock
- Zipped front stash pocket
- Size: (H x W x D) 53.34 x 29.21 x 13.97 cm
- Volume: 22L
- Weight: 1.15 kg
- Laptop Size: 15"
- Abrasion-Resistant 1050D Nylon Exterior
- Welded-Waterproof 18 oz Truck Tarpaulin Liner
Sustainability through Longevity - Chrome makes incredibly durable products built to last a lifetime. They stand behind the quality of their bags with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects
Over two decades ago, Chrome made their first bag using a Juki sewing machine, a few yards of industrial-grade nylon, some military grade truck tarpaulin and a seatbelt buckle salvaged from an old car. That original messenger bag with its signature buckle was soon adopted by bike couriers across the globe and became an urban icon.
Today, Chrome Industries remain committed to making useful, durable gear for people who live, work and ride in the city. Everything they do celebrates the beating heart of the city and the unique collisions of creativity, culture and community that form the essential elements of urban life. These products are purpose-built for those who work hard, play hard and ride hard.