- Premium CR-39 polycarbonate lenses for superior clarity, abrasion resistance and strength. Polarised with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Lightweight yet strong frames made from SAE 304 stainless steel and durable TR90 plastic
- Metal details enhance the look and feel of your sunglasses, including stainless steel hinges for long term durability
- Comfortable keyhole bridge with sculpted nose pads designed for all-day wear
- Wrap and angle: Standard
- Eye coverage: Medium
- Lens Type:Non-Mirrored
- Lens Tint: Amber
- Lens VLT: 15%
- Lens Curvature: Base 4 curve
The Baia is a small sized round frame with enhanced glare protection.
- Wrap & Angle: Standard
- Temple Width: 134 mm
- Bridge Width: 22 mm
- Lens Width: 47 mm
- Frames: Grilamid TR90
- Lenses: CR 39
- Metal: Palladium Coated and Electroplated Stainless steel
- Hinges: Stainless Steel
Sustainability Through Longevity - Sunski make their shades the right way, with no shortcuts and the highest attention to detail. Sunski stand behind all of their products and they want you to feel totally confident with your purchase. Your Sunskis are covered under our warranty for as long as you own them. If you break them under normal use, Sunski will fix them or replace them for you.
Supports Eco-Initiatives - Sunski is a member of the One Percent for the Planet, an international non-profit organisation where members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes.
US brand Sunski, based in sunny California, do things differently. All their styles are 100% original, designed from scratch at their studio in San Francisco. From the outset they prioritised style, fit, performance, value and sustainability. That means honest pricing, great looking frames, premium polarised lenses, high-quality components and a comfortable fit all day long, without squeezing or pinching. Sunski are so confident you’ll love your shades that they offer a lifetime warranty.
Maybe most importantly though, the brand also uses their own Superlight recycled polycarbonate resin in all their frames, rescuing scrap plastic from landfill and turning it into sunglasses. Their packaging is also plastic-free. The company is completely carbon neutral and are part of 1% for the Planet, supporting environmental causes year on year.
TL, DR? Great sunglasses designed for outdoorsy people, made from recycled stuff. Now, go have some fun.