- A FreeSpan back panel with suspended open-air mesh
- Breathable shoulder harness compatible with a hydration bladder and a chest strap with a safety whistle
- Internal hydration sleeve with a SpeedClip hydration hanger
- A custom fitted rain cover
- A quick access zip pocket on the top of the pack
- Side stash pocket with a zip for quick storage and a key clip attachment
- Side stretch mesh pocket, perfect for stashing extra layers or a map
- Dimensions: 22 x 57 x 27 cm
- Rain Cover Weight: 59 g
- Max Carry: 9.1 kg
- Volume: 30 L
- Weight: 850 g
- Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- Base: 420D High Density Nylon With PFC-free DWR
- Chasis Support: Alloy Perimeter Frame
- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
Sustainability through longevity: Gregory have learned a great deal over the years on how to design product built to last a lifetime. This commitment to quality has inspired them to take into account special design considerations and build new processes that ensure when they design a product, it can be easily repaired.
Global Initiatives: Gregory is a proud member of the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA). Established in 2006 with the vision to conserve wild places and ecosystems for future generations, the Outdoor industry wants to ‘put something back’ into the environment. EOCA puts 100% of its membership fees into conservation projects, implemented by conservation organisations.
Located just a few miles south of Salt Lake City in Utah, the Wasatch Mountains are a series of rugged peaks, famous for their superb skiing and the high-quality climbing that can be found among the range’s narrow canyons. It’s the perfect base for a brand dedicated to manufacturing outdoor gear.
Gregory’s HQ lies at the base of these mountains, and from here it designs and tests the world’s most comfortable technical outdoor packs. Every Gregory pack is engineered to fit just like your best-loved jacket or your favourite pair of hiking boots. As a result, they offer superb carrying comfort. In addition, Gregory back their gear with a limited lifetime warranty that guarantees every pack, for as long as you own it. We’re convinced you won’t find a more comfortable or reliable companion for your next adventure.
Your Gregory pack is designed to provide you with many years of enjoyable use. It is important that you take the following steps:
- Using a mild soap (never use detergents or solvents) and a damp sponge, wipe out the inside and outside of the pack bag. Be sure to completely air dry the pack with all zippers open prior to storing.
- Stubborn stains may require scrubbing with a soft bristle nylon brush. However, please note that excessive cleaning may damage the protective coatings provided by the manufacturer and is NOT recommended.
- Never put your pack in the dryer as the heat may damage the manufacturers protective coatings. You should also keep it out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources (the oven, a radiator, etc) when storing your pack.
- The use of solvents and dryers may damage your pack.
- Always store your pack in a cool, dry place.