- Extra width to accommodate bigger frames or just those seeking more comfort
- Comfort rating of -7°C
- Full-length YKK zip for easy access
- Insulated draught tube
- Continuous baffles for extra warmth
- 21oz (480 g) of 850+ FP European goose down fill*
*Refers to 200 cm size
||Stuff size (cm)
||18 x 33
||20 x 38
||20 x 38
- 850+ FP European goose down fill
- Sleeping bag shell materials are treated with a fluorocarbon free Durable Water Resistant finish (DWR)
- These fabrics are constructed from yarns that are 12 denier or finer with up to 420 threads per square inch
How to use: Your bag should always be placed on a waterproof ground cloth to keep dirt and other forest litter from soiling the outside shell.
Cleaning your bag: The best way is to hand wash it in a bath tub or you can use a front loading washing machine. Only use a soap especially prepared for down products. When you hand wash, fill the tub with warm water, add down soap and put the bag in the tub. A tip here is to keep your bag in its stuff sack and put the whole thing underwater.
Things to avoid: Dry cleaning is not recommended since the solvents can strip away natural oils contained in the down. Never use a top loading or agitator machine as this can damage the baffle construction. Do not leave your sleeping bag stuffed in its stuff sack or in a plastic bag for long periods of time. Air dry your bag in the sun or in a tumble dryer before storing it.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Uses responsibly sourced European goose down, sourced from free-range breeding geese, not birds produced for the meat trade, and never live plucked or force-fed.
Manufactured Locally - Designed and made in USA
With an offering of over 30 different models, Western Mountaineering can provide you a sleeping bag for any event, outing, or expedition requiring the lightest and warmest bags.
A dedicated search for the finest raw materials, meticulous design and unsurpassed workmanship have come together to provide you the highest quality sleeping bags available anywhere.