- Mid-length travel and hiking shorts
- Lightweight herringbone-weave organic cotton with a light wax finish, produced by Halley Stevensons in Dundee
- Weather-resistant but breathable
- Waxed fabric can be washed and line-dried
- Norwegian flag detailing on belt loop and pocket edge
- Contrast coin pocket
- Herrinbone woven 100% Organic waxed cotton from Halley Stevenson
- Coin pocket in contrast color 3L fabric
Amundsen shorts run on the small side. If you're on the cusp between two sizes, we suggest you take the larger size.
||67 - 70
||68 - 71
||70 - 73
||71 - 76
||73 - 77
Sustainability through Longevity: While the biggest polluters in the outdoor industry compete to make the most noise about recycling and other green initiatives, Amundsen focus on what matters most: fewer products. Through the use of quality materials, technology and craftsmanship, Amundsen continuously make sure your timeless and versatile garments last for generations.
Amundsen clothing is named after one of the greatest explorers ever to walk the Earth. No pressure there then. In fact, the company’s co-founder, Jørgen Amundsen, is a relative of the legendary man himself, and the brand’s designs are based on classic styles from the golden age of exploration. Throw in a generous dash of 1960s Nordic ski resort chic and you’ve got a unique range of good-looking kit that’ll get you noticed in all the right ways.
However, there’s nothing old-fashioned about the way Amundsen’s gear performs. Ruggedly built from merino wool and waterproof triple-layer cotton, these are serious expedition-grade garments built for a Scandi outdoor culture – a concept that the Norwegians call ‘friluftsliv’, or ‘open-air life’. It’s the idea that time spent enjoying the freedom of the outdoors should be a core part of your life, since it enhances just about everything else. Now that’s something we can all get on board with.