We’re looking for a highly motivated, passionate and self-starting Social Media Manager to join our team and help shape the future of retail within the outdoor market.
This is a part-time role involving 15 hours per week. You would be working from home/remotely, so while highly flexible, you need to be an energetic, self-starting social media manager capable of working with little oversight.
The Social Media Manager will be a highly motivated and creative individual who demonstrates experience with and a passion for growing an audience and connecting with current and potential customers.
Responsibilities will include
- Update and oversee all aspects of our social media strategy.
- Drive growth in follower counts across key social media platforms, including Instagram.
- Daily posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, with engaging imagery and captions.
- Ensure that posting and engagement approaches are relevant and appropriate for each channel.
- Organise and run social media competitions, in conjunction with our parent brands.
- Build and maintain a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Monitor social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Engage with customers and potential customers on social channels.
- Analyse social media insights to guide future campaigns.
- Report on social media activity and engagement of the brand internally.
- Continuous review and refinement of our social media strategy, including keeping up to date with the latest platforms, and their potential for marketing campaigns.
Who we’re looking for
- Previous experience as a social media manager in the outdoor or related industry.
- Highly articulate individual with strong communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and SEO, and how social media can be leveraged to support each.
- Highly creative individual with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social media campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Demonstrable experience with growing an organisation’s audience and subscriber base.
- An analyst at heart – someone with strong analytical skills and a data-driven attitude.
- Experience with and setting up and managing paid social campaigns.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Intermediate level Photoshop skills.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
What we’re offering
- The opportunity to play a central role in a fast-growing start-up that aims to re-define the online retail experience through a relentless focus on customer success and exceptional products.
- A working environment that offers an exceptional degree of freedom and flexibility, and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at a fast pace.
- Competitive wage.
To apply please submit an online application.